On 07/12/2014 Rory O'Farrell wrote:
On Sun, 7 Dec 2014 10:54:07 +0100 Leon Knarren wrote:
Yesterday I downloaded the Android version onto my tablet. Specific
files are saved with a password via my windows system. When I open the
android version on my tablet, I can see the files, but the won't open,
because it says that my password is not correct. ( but it is correct ).

There is no official version of OpenOffice for Android, no matter what
the version you have downloaded may suggest. It is probable that all of
the functionality has not yet been ported to any such Android version.

I agree with Rory that this port is unofficial, but (if you are talking about "AndrOpen Office") it is completely based on the OpenOffice code. In this case, though, it seems that either it does not support password protection or it doesn't support the new encryption standard we use (I don't remember exactly, but the Release Notes may have more information). So the correct support channel is the one listed at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice&hl=it

Regards,
  Andrea.