Hello

     Hopefully you can help me out.. I have just downloaded Open Office V 4
onto my computer.. I am unable to print anything from my documents.. I have
created a document in Open Office, saved it to My Documents and tried to
print..  A clear sheet comes out of the printer.
      There is no problems with my printer as it prints fine photos etc...
Is there a setting I am missing ?  I am not a computer wizard so any help would
be appreciated..
      I am using Vista as my OS, and my printer is a Canon MX880 series...

Thank-You in advance

Bill

Bill Kletke
103 Whiteway Road