Hello,  My Open Office will suddenly shut down after 5 minutes of use or if I
try to save anything.   It has been corrupted and I have many documents that I
would like to save,  How can I fix this?

Please Help at your earliest convenience,
John Rayyan

Below is a copy of what pops up when it shuts down:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   BEX
  Application Name:     soffice.bin
  Application Version:  4.0.9702.500
  Application Timestamp:        51de9766
  Fault Module Name:    MSVCR90.dll
  Fault Module Version: 9.0.30729.6161
  Fault Module Timestamp:       4dace5b9
  Exception Offset:     0006ccd5
  Exception Code:       c0000417
  Exception Data:       00000000
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:     f0ff
  Additional Information 2:     f0ff51a015f8d77d7296b00d5442851b
  Additional Information 3:     1a3f
  Additional Information 4:     1a3ff68226a1c551a8fe8025539c44d0

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy
statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Thank you very much,