Hello Alexandro,
I got another helpful hint from one of the references you gave and have now
turned on the View>Fields>Shading which was turned off.  I can now see the
Next Record Bar with the fields I am inserting to know where I am up to
with inserting the next record.
I am very familiar with doing Mail Merges for addressing mail and writing
letters but these are all one record to a page so I know I am missing one
little thing somewhere along the line here with inserting four numbers to a
page.
I know I can ask someone next week to show me how to do it but I will try
again before then to see if I can make it work.
Thank you for your help.