On 4/23/2015 5:06 PM, Dave Barton wrote:
Don Daugherty wrote:
On 4/23/2015 2:23 PM, Randall Whitsitt wrote:
I'm a young man of 79, but I'll try to answer at least one of your
questions.
Another Kid! ;)
8<-- snip -->8
If the data is is in cell A3 of Page X and you want an automatic copy of
it in cell D19 of Page R, I'd go to Page R, cell D19 and type = X:A3.
Hi Don,

Maybe I am misreading your suggestion (not forwarded to Randall), but if
R is say Sheet2 and I enter =Sheet2:A3 (instead of =Sheet2.A3) I get
"#NAME?" in Sheet2 B19.

Using Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1
AOO411 m6(Build:9775) - Rev. 1617669
2014-08-13 09:06:54 (Mi. 13 Aug 2014)

Regards
Dave

Dave,
mea culpa!  Of course the correct syntax is Sheet2.A3, not Sheet2:A3 !
Don

---