Hello,
last seven days I've been trying to import my xml file into the open office
calc programme. It's my first experience with open office products and I don't
have any programming skills. I know I have to write a XSLT filter to import the
xml file as noticed in the following link
http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=51387&highlight=xml

But the thing is I cannot find a good step-by-step-documentation which would
help to write create the filter and embed it into the calc file and then to
open my xml document in calc. The particular questions are:

-what do I have to do to begin with
-what editor I have to use to write my filter
-how can I test it
-could you provide some examples of filters
and so on.

Could you please provide me a precise documentation for open office 4.1.1. calc
 or assist  me on this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers
Mariya