Hi,

AFAIK the drop-down part of the paste button is automatically shown as soon as more than one option would be available.

Sincerely,
alg

On 23.05.2015 05:58, Brian Barker wrote:
At 23:30 22/05/2015 -0400, Julian Thomas wrote:
On May 22, 2015, at 06:03, Jean Lear wrote:
To add to the usefulness of the above, I have included the Paste Icon on the Toolbar. (The icon is on the drop down of visible buttons so just highlight it there*) The drop down arrow gives a number of options including Unformatted text. The same icon on the tool bar also helps when using Calc. If you do a lot of 'copy and paste' work this is very useful and time saving.

I don't see it. Attached is a screen shot of the visible buttons. FWIW I'm using OS X and AOO 4.1.1

Your picture is of the Visible Buttons drop-down for the Formatting toolbar. The Paste button is instead in the Standard toolbar (and you should find it appears by default and does not need to be selected).

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker