Hello,

I use OpenOffice for spreadsheet applications. Some started from an XLS file (imported file), then I save them as an ODS file. My problem is that MOST of the time the spreadsheet will NOT close when I want it to close. I usually have to force it to close, which means I always have to run the recovery for the file when that happens. Can you tell me why this almost ALWAYS happens in OpenOffice and if there is anything differently I can do so I won't always have this experience?

I am running OpenOffice.org Calc, V3.3.0, OS is Windows Vista Home 32 bit on a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop.

Jim Thomas
Old West Graphics LLC
4877 W. Bluejay Lane
Springfield, MO 65803