What is ment by "style"?Bill

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.Bill Suepke Legalshield --------
Original message --------
From: Joe Conner <joeconner2...@gmail.com>
Date: 06/25/2015  6:53 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: warning - Editor Wars!!!--how about some heresy on behalf of
  the "Joe 6-Pack" word processor user

It would be useful to have a definition/characterization of each of the
various styles in the standard install. The names are available, but
sometimes they are not very informative. I would like less of the trial
and experiment and more of an intelligent choice when it comes to
choosing a style.

Blessings, Joe