Doug -

Thank you for the update re WordPerfect.

Being retired these  last 12 years, a $ 200.00 version just makes o sense.,
though I (luckily) can afford it.  Just makes no sense as I can't fully
deduct it as a  business expense.

A $ 50.00 version sounds reasonable.  I'll have to look in detail in to the
differences between the two versions.  I do need a fully functional spread
sheet program integrated into the suite.  No need for a  presentation
program or a database anny more.

Again,, thank you for the tip.