Hi Daniel,

Just to add to what Andrea has said and save you from having to read the
whole dev list, his full proposal for the bugfix release he describes is at:
http://markmail.org/message/tm4vqrtqrxoi4wo5

There are not expected to be any new features, including those you request.
It is however expected to feature a fix for the security vulnerability
CVE-2015-1774 which all current versions of Apache OpenOffice exhibit. See
http://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/650411/0645ffff3f9e4ddc/ for more details.

Hope this helps,

Simon

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 10:33 PM, Daniel Sherman <dms11...@yahoo.com.invalid