Hi Cheryl,

The Apache OpenOffice project does not distribute version 3.2 (it is an
earlier version that was distributed -- long ago -- by Sun Microsystems),
so you cannot possibly have downloaded it from Apache or from any of
Apache's official mirrors of OpenOffice at SourceForge.

Firestarter is the name of a firewall package (see
http://www.fs-security.com/) which used to be hosted at SourceForge. If you
have acquired malware, it is most likely to have reached your machine by
clicking one of the many deceptive adverts that surround SourceForge
downloads for this project. The project has now left SourceForge, so the
versions there are not supported by them.

Given these details I seriously doubt anyone on this (user-supported,
publicly-archived) mailing list can help you. I did call you just now to
try to discuss the matter but you weren't available.

Best regards,

Simon