On Fri, 7 Aug 2015, Scooter C wrote:

Good Afternoon Z Jones,

I have upgraded to Win 10 Home on a 64bit machine. I lost nothing [but had also backed up my computer]. ALL my programs work as they did before the upgrade and Thunderbird works better, as does my Scrabble game. I have the latest AOO 4.1.1 (previously installed on Win8.1) and it works beautifully. You should upgrade to AOO 4.1.1 and quarry your hardware provider to whether its compatible with Win 10, BEFORE you install "new equipment". Otherwise you will be experimenting.

you can query your hardware provider or more simply run Microsoft's updater tool. I gather people got a notification icon if their equipment is compatible but not always, especially if one turned off updates or 'hid' kb3035583.

look at the discussion here:

<https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3081048>

you might also review:
<http://windows.wonderhowto.com/inspiration/everything-you-need-disable-windows-10-0163552/>