when I convert a excel to pdf.DocumentConverter converter = new
StreamOpenOfficeDocumentConverter(connection);
converter.convert(inputFile, stw, outputFile, pdf);a problem occured on the
below place.it throws exception conversion failed: input document is null after
OK. and I cant find the sourcecode of unoil.jar and ridl.jar .so I cant do
further debug. please help me .thank you very much.private void
loadAndExport(InputStream inputStream, Map/*<String,Object>*/ importOptions,
OutputStream outputStream, Map/*<String,Object>*/ exportOptions) throws
Exception {
                XComponentLoader desktop = openOfficeConnection.getDesktop();

        Map/*<String,Object>*/ loadProperties = new HashMap();
        loadProperties.putAll(getDefaultLoadProperties());
        loadProperties.putAll(importOptions);
        // doesn't work using InputStreamToXInputStreamAdapter; probably
because it's not XSeekable
        //property("InputStream", new
InputStreamToXInputStreamAdapter(inputStream))
        loadProperties.put("InputStream", new
ByteArrayToXInputStreamAdapter(IOUtils.toByteArray(inputStream)));

                XComponent document =
desktop.loadComponentFromURL("private:stream", "_blank", 0,
toPropertyValues(loadProperties));
        if (document == null) {
            throw new OpenOfficeException("conversion failed: input document is
null after loading");
        }

                refreshDocument(document);

        Map/*<String,Object>*/ storeProperties = new HashMap();
        storeProperties.putAll(exportOptions);
        storeProperties.put("OutputStream", new
OutputStreamToXOutputStreamAdapter(outputStream));

                try {
                        XStorable storable = (XStorable)
UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XStorable.class, document);
                        storable.storeToURL("private:stream",
toPropertyValues(storeProperties));
                } finally {
                        document.dispose();