Hello Johnny,

I can't reproduce your crash.
I am on Ubuntu 14.04 (32bit). Did you uninstall LibreOffice before installing OpenOffice?

kind regards, Matthias

Am 03.01.2016 um 16:33 schrieb Johnny Rosenberg:
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2 installed with the DEB files downloaded from
http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html. I installed it a few days
ago, so it should be the latest version.
Operating system: Ubuntu 14.04

How to make it crash:
1. Start your operating system.
2. Rename ”~/.openoffice/4/user” to ”~/.openoffice/4/user.old” (or don't,
in my case it didn't matter at all)
3. Open Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2 (4.1.1 will also do, I had the same problem
with it)
4. Select Apache OpenOffice Calc (I don't know if Writer has the same
problem, I almost never run anything else than Calc)
5. Hit F11 to open the stylist.
6. Right click a paragraph style, select New.
7. Apache OpenOffice crash.
8. Undo step 2 if you like.

Am I the only one with this problem? If so, where do I start looking for
what's causing this problem?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg