I hope my suggestion reaches its intended target, and meets your
community's standards for submission of additional functions.

I would like to see a REVERSE function, which returns a new string with
characters in reverse order to the target string.

I am attempting to remove duplicates after merging many files to create a
very large list of names. Names may or may not have middle names; and/or
initials which may or may not be follows by full stops. I would like to
extract the last names and use those the primary sort key. While feasible
with existing functions, it would seem easiest to - REVERSE the full names;
FIND the first space; RIGHT to extract the last names; and REVERSE those to
their original form.

It seems like a simple new tool that the imaginations of users could create
more effective ways to complete many different objectives.

... From a devoted and appreciative user,

Ross Murray.