I am sorry to be a bother.
Since the beginning of this year I am not able to convert an odt. or doc. file
to pdf when I click on the pdf icon in the tools gallery.
When I click on the icon it produces the intended question of saving the file
as a pdf by title but when I click on that I get a message saying the file
already exists and asks do I want to replace it. When I click 'yes' I get a
message saying that there was a write error and the file could not be written.
This occurred with Open Office 4.1.1 from early January 2016 and even after I
converted to 4.1.2 late last week.
Can you advise help?
Best Wishes,Wayne ollingw.oll...@bigpond.com