On 3/2/2016 10:41 PM, Martin Rosenfeld wrote:
If he really is running OS/2 (I think eComStation is the current
rendition) he will probably have to change his code page.  But I don't
think the eComStation (eCS) version of Open Office is handled by Apache
and he should probably ask on the eCS mailing list.

I am running eCS but am getting used to calling it OS/2 again because there is another distro of OS/2 about to come on line at present called Blue Lion. I use Adobe OpenOffice for OS/2 and can now make a euro symbol with alt+213 (but not with altGR+213). It's been interesting how you guys have been arguing about Windows and Linux and even Apple systems when I originally asked a question about OS/2.

Most people these days don't know what OS/2 is. They think it is some past release of OSX. I ran eCS until a year or so ago when I bought a new computer and it wouldn't install. That was 2.0 and my subscription ran out before 2.1 was released. I didn't renew it because I couldn't install it.

Dale Erwin