AOO412m3(Build:9782)  -  Rev. 1709696
2015-10-21 09:53:29 (Mi, 21 Okt 2015)

Win 8x64
____________________________________

I have done this once before, but am not able to repeat it.

I want a drop down arrow that when clicked opens a list of pre-written choices. This list is presently located on a separate worksheet, titled "Lists", in AOO Calc; and it works locally there on the List worksheet.

But, I want to introduce this "drop down menu selection" within an existing column within a separate worksheet; and not at the head of the column.

I have tried Data-Filter-Auto Filter, but that seems to require beginning at the very top of a column.

I will want to add additional choices at a later time; thus, I think the List must be on a separate worksheet so that I can resort the entries alphabetically.

Thanks for reading this.

Regards,
Vince B.