On 05/05/16 9:47 AM, biodenix wrote:
hi martin,

the template author name is (Wise Mode).

i have searched in the search bar with : "2016 calendar"

hope that helps

thanks

: )

OK, I found that the source is from Word Templates Online <www.wordtemplatesonline.net> which is a MS Office template site.
This website doesn't have contact information.
It looks that someone downloaded the template and saved it as a OpenOffice template without checking if it is correct. Interesting is that the template has an average rating of five stars, but only one person has voted for it.
Not a reliable statistic.