Well, I have gone around in circles, today, for about 1.25 hours! :-[

However, I am happy :-) to be able to report that I now am able to see a "normal" View>Page Break Preview on screen for each of the tabbed-sheets within the /2016 My Bowling Score Data.ods/ file. It remains a mystery to me, for now, what I actually had done to create this problem!

It turns out that I needed to /define a print range/ for each tabbed-sheet; not to remove/delete those that already existed, within that .ods file.

Thanks to Brian and to Girvin for taking their time to offer helpful suggestions.

Now, I am back to redesigning the .ods file to include Brian's or Dennis's formula for detecting hits of my bowling scores that fall within specific /range bin-decades/, from 100 to 109, 110 to 119, .... 290 to 299, etc., and 300.

Regards,

VinceB.