A reminder to all that there is a code of conduct on this mailing list.

It is found here http://openoffice.apache.org/list-conduct.html

I suggest that you read it because my recollection over the years is that you
do not respect it.

Please be constructive. I suspect that this message will be lost to you. Others
on this list should appreciate that we intend this to be a positive place for
users to get help.

Thanks,
Dave

Member of the Apache Software Foundation and the OpenOffice PMC.

Sent from my iPhone