AOO 4.1.2-Calc on WIN8.1 desktop

Is there a way to easily identify the background fill-color or the font-color that is being used within a cell ? There should be, but I do not know how, as yet.

I am trying to change the background fill-color to match/be the same as the background fill-color that is being used within another existing cell. Same difficulty when trying to match the font-color.

Opening the background color/font-color palette shows me the many available choices, but I am hoping that there is a way to identify what is being used within a selected cell, by being shown its name. My guess is always incorrect, it seems.

Regards,

VinceB.