On Sun, 31 Jul 2016, kazuko wrote:

Hi
My open office documents were sent to iCloud Drive iPad from PC Windows 10.
But I had no idea these files are zipped. I installed app for unzip but these
couldn't adjust open office files. Please help me how to unzip my files.

Kazuko

I'm not sure what you mean. Do the file names end in .zip now, or still .odt? If they end in .zip, your unzip utility should be able to unzip them. If they end in .odt, why do you want to unzip them? It's true that .odt files are actually zipped files, but there's normally no need to unzip them yourself. OpenOffice unzips them itself when it opens them and zips them again when it saves them.