On 08/04/2016 09:04 AM, char...@drmannem.com wrote:
Hi good morning,

I lost some tabs at the bottom of my spreadsheet and dont know how to
get them back. one day i opened it and they were gone!

So the spreadsheet has different pages to insert different calculations.
  we are in a panic since if lost we would have to start completely over
for the month of july.

Please feel free to call as well and speak to michelle or charles

512-451-0101

thank you

Charles
Charles,
Are some of the tabs actually missing or are they _all_ scrunched down to a very small height?

I randomly had the latter problem some time back. There wasn't enough of the tab top to click on to select the tab, let alone remember which tab was the one I wanted, since they were all unreadable.

IIRC, I was able to get the tabs back by reducing the window to a tab on the desktop and back, or maybe it was to put another window of the same or larger size over top of the problem window and back again. It was a long time ago, so I am not sure what I did. But when the problem window was redrawn, I got the tabs back again.

HTH
Girvin Herr