From: nasrin khaksar
Sent: Monday 8 August 17:52
Subject: Re: Reply to : download, but unable to use
To: users@openoffice.apache.org

hi herma. openoffice supports many formats for import, but you can only save
your documents as .doc in microsoft formats of word and about .docx, you can
only open it read it and if you want to change it you can not save it as .docx.
i wish that Openoffice supports .docx format even for save like libreoffice in
the new future! On 8/8/16, aditya chandran wrote: > Hi Herma > > You can
without a doubt create a word (doc,docx) file with OpenOffice writer > all you
need to do is while saving it make sure that you save it using the ( >
.docx,doc) extension > Please check out the following link for open office
Tutorials > https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Tutorials > > >
From: herma reeskamp > Sent: Monday 8 August 01:11 > Subject: download, but
unable to use > To: users@openoffice.apache.org > > the programm is now
downloaded. when i click nothing appears that looks like > writing a document
myself. I lost my access to microsoft 2003 word (do not > know how to recover,
as lost CD and code, shared with a friend jears ago). I > do not see any
possibility to start writing a new document with this > programm, it does in no
way look like word. I can select /open only > documenst of other people, i do
not want to read them! also no possibility > to access my own word documents
alas. what could be done? How could I get > into my own struff? how to open a
new page in this ?programm? Is it at all > possible to have ones own documents
or is everything open to anybody? I am > totally lost > -- Those who follow the
Messenger-Prophet, the Ummi, whom they find written down with them in the
Taurat and the Injeel [who] enjoins them good and forbids them evil, and makes
lawful to them the good things and makes unlawful to them impure things, and
removes from them their burden and the shackles which were upon them; so [as
for] those who believe in him and honor him and help him, and follow the light
which has been sent down with him, these it is that are the successful. holy
quran, chapter 7, verse 157. best website for studying islamic book in
different languages al-islam.org