Hello,

Please help me with this. Those links are bad to our website and Google may
publish my site due to the vast number of backlinks from openoffice. I don't
know who to contact regarding this issue. Please forward this email to the team
or person in charge of it. Thank you!

---- On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 10:54:39 -0700 Dave Fisher
<dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote ----

Hi -

Someone of the DEV team may have access to templates and extensions sites which
are hosted at sourceforge by agreement with the Apache OpenOffice PMC.

Can someone help?

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 24, 2016, at 5:34 AM, James Knott <james.kn...@rogers.com>
wrote:

> You sent this to a mail list for users of Apache Open Office. We have
> nothing to do with the web site.
>

>> On 09/23/2016 11:24 PM, Formsbirds wrote:
>> Dear Webmaster,
>>
>> I'm writing to ask for adding "Nofollow" tag to the links that pointed
to my site - formsbirds.com or remove them completely.
>> We found thousands of links pointed to our site from
templates.openoffice.org. The links are under an account named
susie...@yandex.com.
>> This was caused by a SEO team we hired. We want to get our templates
shared to more users via your site and hired a SEO team to upload our templates
to your site. But they are too aggressive and put too many links inside.
>> Now we found thousands of backlinks from your site, which are actually
bad to our site.
>> We have contacted the SEO team to remove the links under the user
account susie...@yandex.com, while they told us the account had been blocked
and they couldn't log in to delete the links.
>> We ask for the removal of all the links, or just add "nofollow" tag to
those links pointed to our website from your side. You can still keep the
documents that have uploaded at your website if those templates ate useful to
users, but please delete the links pointed to our site.