Hi all,

I just upgraded my os from fbsd-9.2 to 10.3 and installed aoo 4.1.2.
The installation appears to have gone well, but when I start up my desktop
(xfce4) the launchers with shortcuts to aoo are missing the icons.
My /usr/local/applications/openoffice-4.1.2/*.desktop files have entries
in them which look like:
  Icon=openoffice4-calc

However, when I open the xfec4 panel / launcher to edit it, the icon
entry says "No Icon" and when I go to select an icon there are no aoo
icons present.

Can someone tell me which option is needed to load the icons, which port /
package they are in, and which file they are supposed to be in?  I would
have thought they were supposed to get loaded with the base aoo port.
How do the icons get located without an actual path name in the specification?

Thanks for any hints,

Gary