On 21/10/2016 08:47, Karen Hewson wrote:

> I tried to download this template, which is stated to be free, and the

Version 2.0 can be downloaded from http://openofficeapps.weebly.com/.

I don't know why 1.3 isn't available from the AOO template repository.

Three caveats:

1: 2.0 is in German.  If you use a different locale, things might not
work as expected. (Blame _Lotus Development Corporation_ for that piece
of programming stupidity.)

2: I haven't played with 2.0, so i don't know if it really works as
advertised.

3: With one blatantly obvious exception, I do not recommend downloading
extensions, or templates, from sites other than those of developers of a
descendent of StarOffice. This specific template --- cBrainPower falls
into that category.)

jonathon