At 13:39 14/11/2016 +0700, Paul Itipong wrote:
I would like to know if I can change the font color by using IF Function as an example below.
=if((a1+b1)<5;red(a1+b1);green(a1+b1))

You probably know the answer is No! But you can achieve this differently but very easily. In the cell itself, just put the formula as usual:
=A1+B1
Then format the result cell or cell range:
o Go to Format | Cells... | Numbers | Format Code (or right-click | Format Cells... | Numbers | Format Code).
o Enter: [RED][<5]0;[GREEN]0 for the Format Code.

You can adjust the numeric format code - shown as "0" above - as desired, of course.

You can do more complex things using Format | Conditional Formatting..., but that is not necessary here.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker