greets!

I have a 40 page document which I sent to the printer; the printer noted the font size in the document I sent is 6.5 pt.

I thought it looked small when I had printed out a sample but the toolbar says the text is the intended 10 pt!

I am guessing I should reset the user profile but any better advice?

this is 4.1.1 on Debian. never ever had this problem before.

note too I tried the document on a Windows 7 machine running 4.1.3 with the same discrepancy.

f.

--
Felmon Davis

Let's organize this thing and take all the fun out of it.