Using Tbird 45.5.1 on Windows10x64 desktop

     I have two Verizon, one Gmail and one Yahoo email accounts
     registered with Tbird.

_____________________________________

 A.

     About one month ago, I went through the task of deleting McAfee
     software, using their own s/w tool from their website to do the
     deletion/removal.

     Other than the Gmail email account, each of my other email
     accounts include, in the left-hand pane, have a folder entitled:
     "McAfee Anti-Spam".  Both of those folders are empty.

     Is there a way to delete these unwanted/unnecessary folders ?

 B.

     What is the significance of a "popstate-1.dat" folder?

     One of the two Verizon email accounts and the Yahoo email account,
     each, show a "popstate-1.dat" folder. I have no clue how or why
     those folders were created. Both .dat folders are empty.

     Is there a way to delete these unwanted/unnecessary folders ?

     Regards,

     VinceB.