Hi,

I am Subbiah from Cognizant Technology Solutions. We are planning to use Open
Office for one of our application which runs under Azure VM.  We are not going
to Enhance/Edit the existing source code.
The application will be a commercial application used by External Clients. We
want to know what kind of License Required to use this product.

Thanks,
Subbiah K

If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email,
and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail
and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may
be monitored.