Hi Folks:

I keep track of my bowling scores in a AOO 4.1.2 Calc file on WIN10 desktop. I take the time to enter scores above a certain threshold in Red font color. I would like to count the number of times a score within a range of cells is above the specified threshold. For example:

COUNTIF(A1:G10,Red).

Is this possible to do? It appears, per the Help documentation, that the COUNTIF function criteria does not allow for detection of attributes assigned to a cell. Is that correct?

I tried: =COUNTIF(D439:K453,>174), but that does not work and did not return any error ref.

Please advise.

Regards,

VinceB.