Yet another instane of a  long festering defect in the OO "organization"
and the inability or unwillingness of the organization to resolve it.

OO is effectively dead.

Try Libre Office fr a  somewhat better experience.

Sad to be a *former* OO user, but after a  while dealing with the defective
OO offering is no longer worth the effort.