hi.
if you go to all programs or desktop, you can realize the version of
openoffice which you use.
also, you can use help and about to see the version.
even in the add-remove programs or program and features you can see
the version of your different programs.
but help and about is the easiest way.
hope that helps and God bless you.

On 1/13/17, John van Barneveld <jvanbarnev...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Open your Open Office, go to Help and "About Open Office" that should
> tell you the version.
> If you still have 4.1.2 then you need to run the 4.1.3 installation
> files which you downloaded.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> John van Barneveld

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.