On 03/02/17 2:44 AM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
hi.
i use frequent crash in use both libreoffice openoffice editing my documents.
i sincerely waite for your advice.
also i have skype.
how skype can affect the stability of the office programs?
i realy appreciate and need your help, because i use skype every day
and also wish that use office programs without any problem.

Have you reported the problem with Skype to Microsoft?

also i read that avast antivirus recognizes openoffice libreoffice as
trojan and stops them from working properly!

Don't believe everything you read.

i am waiting for any of your advice.