Good afternoon,

I use Open Office with both my home computer and at the office. At home I only
have Open Office to use. At work I have Microsoft Office. I input data using
both. My problem seems to be that data put in with one program will not always
show up when using the other program. For instance if I input data using Open
Office into a spreadsheet at home, when I than open that same spreadsheet in
Microsoft Office at work, it appears that the previous work put in using Open
Office isn't there. And the same will in reverse ( data input with Microsoft
Office may not show in Open Office though it is more likely to show that Open
Office will shoe in Microsoft Office) Since I am inputting data off of receipts
to track finances, if data is missing that I can not retrieve it as the
receipts are often no longer available. What can I do to get the same data to
show in both programs all the time>

Darryl M Maye
dmay...@gmail.com

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law or may constitute attorney work product. If you
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us
immediately by telephone (202-879-1102) and (i) destroy this message if a
facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic
communication.