On 3/4/2017 10:47 PM, Rochelle wrote:

Instead I copied (command c) the number of blank rows I desired from far
left column, then inserted it where I needed it.

Rochelle

Rochelle:

That method works for me, also. If you can find two, or more, blank rows, the above method is not much of a problem to insert rows, for me. Do that once, or more, with one, or more, blank row(s), then select the resulting blank rows, and repeat as needed.

I vaguely recalled a dialog window whereby you can specify the quantity of rows to be inserted, but that probably was within MS Excel.

Regards,
VinceB.