On 10/03/17 4:43 PM, John Hart wrote:
Sent to me directly, bypassing the list.
Despite the vulgar language, it might be a clue to what's happening.
If someone received messages with the same ID without the links,

See attached. Please note that all where send to the the moderators before the where forwarded to the user list.

It would narrow the search for the problem.

If Jim McLaughin would like to do something constructive he could
post the source of the last message for comparison.

--- Begin Message ---
Hello!
I recently installed Open Office 4.1.3 which works excellent, except one problem. I have my adress list installed in Excel, including names, phonenumbers and e-mail adresses. When I place the cursor over an e-mail adress and open it, there is a default sender adress coming up. It is not possible to make a change in the senderadress or select an other sender. I use Morzilla Firebird. Please tell me how to get rid of this default problem.

With best regards from
Bertil Virdung
Phone +46 709 311 312
e-mail: vird...@bredband.net

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Hello!
I recently installed Open Office 4.1.3 which works excellent, except one problem. I have an adress list installed in Excel, including names, phonenumbers and e-mail adresses. When I place the cursor over an e-mail adress and open it, a preset name of a sender comes up, and it is not possible change this name. Please tell me how to change the name of the sender and how get rid of this problem. I use Morzilla Thunderbird.

With best regards from
Bertil Virdung
Phone +46 709 311 312
e-mail: vird...@bredband.net

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
How do I set a default font so that each time of start a new document I do
not have to change the font fron "Times New Roman"?

*Take care.*

[image: Picture]

*Connie*

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

This morning when I opened my odt file there was a message from ASCII Filter
and I mistakenly clicked yes. It appears this had modified the actual text
content or just changed the text style from english to some other style format.
The file is now opens in square symbols and it is unintelligable to read. There
is nothing in english. The whole file has been altered. This file is for work
so it is very important the work is not list.

Am not sure if the contents have disappeared or just the english has changed to
some other style format and so the work is retrievable. I need the restored
version from yesterday 8/3/2017 around 5:09 pm which is the version it was
before I opened the file this morning.

Please can you have a look at the file and if you are able to restore please do
so. The file is attached to this email.

I very much appreciate your help in this matter. I have very little to no
understanding of this type of stuff so have no idea what must be done.

Thank you

Naj

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
If you remember nothing else from this guide, please make sure you remember
this. Whenever you ask for technical support, make absolutely sure you state
the following:

1) Which version of OpenOffice.org you are running.

Open office 4.1.2

2) What your operating system is (for example, Windows XP).

Windows XP

3) If there is an error, state clearly what it is and how we can reproduce it.

When the documed was opened a message from ASCII filter popped up. After that
the file was not readable.

4) Do not attach files to mail messages. We absolutely need you to include this
information before we can help you