From: Regina Henschel [mailto:rb.hensc...@t-online.de]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 6:41 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: unoloader.jar missing

Hi Edwin,

Edwin Samuel Jonathan schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I am from the ColdFusion team in Adobe. We are using OOSDK in our product.
> For some reason, unoloader.jar seems to have never been added from our side.
> And we never had an issue with it. After upgrading from Tomcat 8.0.x to
> 8.5.11, we are getting a Jar not found error in our logs. After doing some
> research, I found that ridl.jar had a dependency on unoloader.jar. The
> version of OOSDK which we are currently using is 3.3.0. I found the
> unoloader.jar online but only from version 5.x onwards. If we add the JAR to
> our project, it seems to be working fine. Could you confirm if
> Unoloader-5.2.0.jar is compatible with other jars of version 3.3.0? Or if it
> is not, is it possible to get the unoloader-3.3.0.jar anywhere?

In an Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 the file unoloader.jar is located in the folder
URE in the installation folder. In Apache OpenOffice 4.1 it is located in
program/classes in the installation folder. You should be able to extract it
from the *.cab file, in case you have not installed an Apache OpenOffice.

There does not exist an Apache OpenOffice version 5.

Kind regards
Regina