> On Apr 8, 2017, at 13:54, patricia <patricia_barr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have been using this program for a long time and 4 months ago I reinstalled
> it just yesterday it “not responding” so I uninstalled, empty bin, restarted
> system, reinstalled and started using it and same thing, ran kasppersky,
> malawarebytes all is good. reinstalled, unplugged system took out battery
> restarte system reinstalled ran scan all night started using today started
> fine and then boom “not responding”

You don't tell us what operating system you are using. Is this the only
application with this problem?  Also, where did you download from?

----
Julian Thomas   - http://jt-mj.net

"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers". - attributed to Paul Erdős