Using Windows 10-64 on a desktop DELL; and AOO413m1(Build:9783) -  Rev. 1761381
2016-09-29 02:39:19

I have an AOO-Calc sheet set for landscape orientation. I have set the row
height for Optimum Row Height since several cells have multiple lines of text
data. The first seven rows are repeated at top of each printed page.

Am having difficulty getting the height of each page to be equal, after moving
the Blue page break line up/down while in View | Page Break Preview mode. Is
there a method to configure each page to be a specified, consistent, and equal
height, i.e., equal number of rows? Is there a feature for setting page height
to Optimum Page Height?

I would also like to have, e.g., five or ten, empty rows appear at the bottom
of each printed page, so that I may manually hand write in new data to that
particular printed page for later incorporation/revision to the sheet.  Would I
use the repeat rows feature in this case? If so, when using Format | Print
Range | Edit, can multiple ranges of rows-to-be-repeated be implemented: how?
Or, is a Footer, containing five or ten empty rows, required here?

Regards,

VinceB,