At 14:00 11/09/2017 +0530, Badal Ghosh wrote:
Please inform me how to know duplicate entry at the time of entry. (excel highlighted color) is there any option .

(I don't know what Excel has to do with this.)

o Go to Format | Styles and Formatting (or click the Styles and Formatting button in the Formatting toolbar, or press F11)..
o Click the Cell Styles button.
o Create a new cell style, possibly one with a coloured background.
o Select the relevant cell range for your data. Let's imagine this is A1:A99.
o Note carefully the cell that is active within this range. Let's imagine this is A99.
o Go to Format | Conditional Formatting.
o Under Condition 1, select "Formula is" from the left drop-down menu.
o In the box to the right, enter the formula: COUNTIF(A$1:A$99;A99)>1 . Note that the second parameter needs to be the active cell noted above, whatever that is.
o Against Cell Style, select the cell style you created above.
o OK.

As you enter data, any duplicate value will be given the style you created - along with the cell it duplicates.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker