Dear Support Team,

I have used open office for a number of years and now predominantly use it for
work documents.

I use OpenOffice on my MacBook Pro 13” running on Mac OS Sierra Version 10.12.6.

Open Office sadly crashed and I now cannot edit or save changes or convert any
documents and even have to open them in an odd way.

This is due to any actions being blocked by a pop up message that will not go
away.

The message is as follows:

"The last time you opened OpenOffice, it unexpectedly quit while reopening
windows.
Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?”

"If you choose not to reopen windows, you may have to open and position the
windows yourself."

Regardless of whether I select Open or Don’t Reopen the message does not
respond and stays on the screen.

I Googled the error and found many other users have had the same issue but
their suggestions to fix it aren’t applicable.

I would really appreciate if you could kindly advise ASAP.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Narikai