Hi :) By f_(x) I meant f(x)!

I try to figure out how to automate the calculation of these numbers:

Row 1: f(x)
Row 2: Numbers that when summed will yield f(x) (Row 1)
Row 3: Numbers that when summed will yield Row 2
Row 4: etc....

Many thanks for your answer! I'll try to implement that triangle tomorrow!

Best regards

Lars Harald Øvstetun

Virus-free.
www.avg.com