hi.
quick starter is installed by default when you install openoffice.
but its not activated by default!
do the following:
open for example openoffice writer,,
then tools options, openoffice, memory and uncheck Load OpenOffice
during system start-up if its activated for you!
hope that help, God bless you!

On 10/10/17, John in Rye <john_in_...@outlook.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I've installed open office about five times now.  Yes, you read that right -
> five times.
>
> Each time all I get is wordprocessor, which I installed earlier.
>

> I've tried installing all the other stuff and all I get is a window popping
> up telling me to close OO4.1.3 and OO quickstarter 4.1.3
>

> The thing is that neither of these these applications is open !!!
>

> I went to uninstall the program and start all over again (boring but
> seemingly the only option) but I just get the same window popping up.
>

> What now ?
>

> I cant repair anything or install anything or uninstall anything because you
> tell me I have to close an application that isn't running.
>

> Is everything this bad with Apache software?
>

> Best wishes, John Tucker, England

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org