On 12/10/17 6:59 AM, w...@juno.com wrote:
fOR ALL THE GOOD THIS WILL DO...

Got a set of calculations, in EXCEL, that supposedly have an input sheet.

I can NEVER access Sheet 1 which I assume is this input sheet. The
manufacturers of the CD say I shd click Enable Content immediately
beneath the EXCEL ribbon.

Does OO have an enable content option???? HOW do u switch to SHEET 1 - to
input data for calculation - if I cant get there clicking the programs
"Enter/Change Data" button?????????????????

Google is your friend: search for "Excel Enable Content Prompt" and you find all information about Trusted documents.

THX big time,

Phil

The FDA is the No. 1 killer of Americans.... more than cancer and heart
disease combined.
We consume the MOST toxic pills created by the drug industry
We use the most surgeries, the most hospital visits, the most mainstream
medicine
Yet we still die from diseases like cancer and Alzheimer's at the world's
highest rates.
- Dr. Al Sears, M.D.