hello.
i did not think that linux like mac needs to install signed programs!
i searched for you in google and found these two links about
installing unsigned programs on linux.
hear you are the links, hope that help, God bless you!

https://askubuntu.com/questions/862567/ubuntu-16-10-software-center-cannot-install-from-unsigned-repo

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/question/31116/how-do-i-install-unsigned-packages-using-yum/

On 11/17/17, Chuck Davis <cjgun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just installed yesterday on openSUSE Tumbleweed with no problems.
>
> On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 2:35 PM, James Knott <james.kn...@rogers.com>
> wrote:
>> I've downloaded the 64 bit Linux RPM package and verified it with
>> md5sum.  However, when I try to install, I get an error message:
>>
>> Error: INVALID:openoffice-ure-4.1.4-9788.x86_64 (OpenOffice): Signature
>> verification failed [6-File is unsigned]
>>
>> Header SHA1 digest: OK (519d55bb033c77cede4248050dd996f4feae5d08)
>>
>> MD5 digest: OK (62b9b1472673d61e3184f36289aba1f6)
>>
>> Package is not signed!
>>
>> Has anyone else experienced this?
>>
>> tnx jk

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.