okay, i did not say that discuss it in a public forum, i just answer
your question in one sentence and i am ready to help you and anyone
who has questions about islam, its message and purpose etc.
you and anyone can feel free to email me off list and ask your
questions without any worried!
God bless you all!

On 11/17/17, James Knott <james.kn...@rogers.com> wrote:
> The proper response to that is not suitable for use in a public forum.
> However, we can start with absolute BS.  Please keep that BS to yourself.
>

> On 11/17/2017 09:36 AM, zahra a wrote:
>> the religions are for salvation and prosperity of mankind.
>> the message of islam is mercy for entire creation.

>>> I'm on Leap 42.3.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org